Login loop in Azure portal - "Microsoft has enabled security defaults to keep your account secure

Viewed 120

A user in our tenant is facing login loop while trying to login to https://portal.azure.com.

enter image description here

While reading through some documents on https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/fundamentals/concept-fundamentals-security-defaults , found that security defaults should be turned off in our tenant, which is weird because it was already off.

enter image description here

Steps performed already:

  1. MFA for the account was removed and set to Microsoft Authenticator app again.
  2. SMS MFA removed and added again
  3. Security Defaults turned off
  4. Tried to access on Incognito mode / In private session in Edge.

Still, the same issue, none of the above seems to have resolved the issue.

Can someone please guide me through this to solve this. Appreciate your help in advance.

1 Answers

I tried to reproduce the same in my environment and got the below results:

Make sure to have Global Administrator role and disable the security defaults like below:

enter image description here

When I tried to sign-in as a user, I still got the same screen as below:

enter image description here

When I tried to login after few minutes, I dint get the above screen and logged in to the Portal successfully:

enter image description here

Please note that, enabling/disabling security defaults takes few minutes to reflect and doesn't work instantly.

Related