I am making project using airflow with dbt. When I use AirflowBashOperator with bash command dbt debug I get error for git saying that I don't have permission for "git". How can I solve this error?
The debug return is:
Configuration:
[2022-08-09, 10:55:52 UTC] {subprocess.py:92} INFO - profiles.yml file [[32mOK found and valid[0m]
[2022-08-09, 10:55:52 UTC] {subprocess.py:92} INFO - dbt_project.yml file [[32mOK found and valid[0m]
[2022-08-09, 10:55:52 UTC] {subprocess.py:92} INFO -
[2022-08-09, 10:55:52 UTC] {subprocess.py:92} INFO - Required dependencies:
[2022-08-09, 10:55:52 UTC] {subprocess.py:92} INFO - - git [[31mERROR[0m]
[2022-08-09, 10:55:52 UTC] {subprocess.py:92} INFO -
[2022-08-09, 10:55:52 UTC] {subprocess.py:92} INFO - Connection:
[2022-08-09, 10:55:52 UTC] {subprocess.py:92} INFO - host: ****
[2022-08-09, 10:55:52 UTC] {subprocess.py:92} INFO - port: ****
[2022-08-09, 10:55:52 UTC] {subprocess.py:92} INFO - user: ***
[2022-08-09, 10:55:52 UTC] {subprocess.py:92} INFO - database: ***
[2022-08-09, 10:55:52 UTC] {subprocess.py:92} INFO - schema: ****
[2022-08-09, 10:55:52 UTC] {subprocess.py:92} INFO - search_path: ***
[2022-08-09, 10:55:52 UTC] {subprocess.py:92} INFO - keepalives_idle: ***
[2022-08-09, 10:55:52 UTC] {subprocess.py:92} INFO - sslmode: ****
[2022-08-09, 10:55:52 UTC] {subprocess.py:92} INFO - Connection test: [[32mOK connection ok[0m]
[2022-08-09, 10:55:52 UTC] {subprocess.py:92} INFO -
[2022-08-09, 10:55:52 UTC] {subprocess.py:92} INFO - [31m1 check failed:[0m
[2022-08-09, 10:55:52 UTC] {subprocess.py:92} INFO - Error from git --help: User does not have permissions for this command: "git"
[2022-08-09, 10:55:52 UTC] {subprocess.py:92} INFO -
[2022-08-09, 10:55:52 UTC] {subprocess.py:96} INFO - Command exited with return code 1
[2022-08-09, 10:55:52 UTC] {taskinstance.py:1889} ERROR - Task failed with exception