Trying to build an endpoint monitoring solution for a few public endpoints using Prometheus but I am stuck with the below error.
I am using Windows OS (Not sure if it's useful).
Below is my prometheus.yml
# my global config
global:
scrape_interval: 15s # Set the scrape interval to every 15 seconds. Default is every 1 minute.
evaluation_interval: 15s # Evaluate rules every 15 seconds. The default is every 1 minute.
# scrape_timeout is set to the global default (10s).
# Alertmanager configuration
alerting:
alertmanagers:
- static_configs:
- targets:
# - alertmanager:9093
# Load rules once and periodically evaluate them according to the global 'evaluation_interval'.
rule_files:
# - "first_rules.yml"
# - "second_rules.yml"
# A scrape configuration containing exactly one endpoint to scrape:
# Here it's Prometheus itself.
scrape_configs:
# The job name is added as a label `job=<job_name>` to any timeseries scraped from this config.
- job_name: "Viewer"
metrics_path: '/v6/latest/USD'
scheme: https
tls_config:
insecure_skip_verify: true
static_configs:
- targets: ["open.er-api.com:443"]
And on the target monitoring page, I'm getting errors like the below -
