I want to see the cpu or features of more than one computer on Grafana, what can I do, the program I use is prometheus
I want to see the cpu or features of more than one computer on Grafana, what can I do, the program I use is prometheus
I am somewhat new to Grafana, but I believe I know the answer to this. I believe that Prometheus scrapes the data, and you probably have some exporter that Prometheus is scraping from (windows-exporter, node exporter, a database, etc.). What you want to do is edit the prometheus.yml file and add another job name with the newly added exporter as a target. Here is a guide for node exporter, and I think that other exporters should have a very similar setup. Hope this helps!
hostname: localhost
volumes:
- ./config/telegraf/telegraf.conf:/etc/telegraf/telegraf.conf:ro
- /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock:ro
- /sys:/rootfs/sys:ro
- /proc:/rootfs/proc:ro
- /etc:/rootfs/etc:ro
networks:
- back-tier
how can i open docker code to outside network