I have a wagtail app that deployed to docker, but then I get a very strange error, below are the steps:
Step 1:
docker-compose run app /venv/bin/python manage.py makemigrations`
Migrations for 'locations':
bakerydemo/locations/migrations/0008_alter_locationoperatinghours_day.py
- Alter field day on locationoperatinghours`
Step 2:
docker-compose run app /venv/bin/python manage.py migrate locations
Operations to perform:
Apply all migrations: locations
Running migrations:
===> No migrations to apply. <=== HUH?
Your models in app(s): 'locations' have changes that are not yet reflected in a migration, and so won't be applied.
===> Run 'manage.py makemigrations' to make new migrations,
and then re-run 'manage.py migrate' to apply them. <=== DOUBLE HUH?
Any wagtail or django or docker afficianados that can tell me what might be going on here? A similar question regarding Heroku mentioned running running the migrations before Heroku-izing, that is something I tried here, but it created an error in my locations app after dockerizing the container. The solution is from https://github.com/wagtail/bakerydemo and I added a few customizations to the locations app.