Provide a music library into Flutter app like Instagram

Viewed 40

I'm building a video editing app in Flutter and my goal is to provide audios files to users which could be downloaded and used to be merged with multiple video... This use case is the same on Instagram or TikTok.

I searched a lot and everything I tried to provide a music library to users lead to a dead-end. (Spotify, Deezer, Youtube...) I'm not looking for a read-only (stream) API because as I mentioned above I need to manipulate the audio source to cut / add effects to it.

Questions :

  • Is it recommended to use a third party music API (free or not) to handle this case ? If yes what should I use ?
  • A solution would be to build my own backend with an entire music library that I download myself but to do so I will need to buy a lot of musics. If this solution is more appropriate, what are the recommended music providers ?

Thanks in advance for any info or leads

0 Answers
Related