I am new to Python, and I am about to solve some simple questions.
I have two excel datasets. The first one contains the samples I have taken on different days, with a separate "dates" column and a "month" column, as below:

and the other excel, with the date I only wanted

and I want to filter the first excel with the dates that are equal to the second excel, and print out the rows that meet these conditions.
Here is my code: 1st attempt:
import datetime
import pandas
import pandas as pd
import openpyxl
from pandas import DataFrame
from datetime import datetime
import datetime as dt
import numpy as np
df_1=pd.read_excel('waterstationin29UMT.xlsx',sheet_name='Sheet1') #first excel
print(df_1)
df_2=pd.read_excel('29UMTdate.xlsx',sheet_name='Sheet1') #second excel
print(df_2)
minyan_d = df_2.iloc[1:11:,1:4] #only want the date information
print(type(minyan_d))
# obtain datetime series:
df_2_1=pd.to_datetime(minyan_d['system:time_start'],format='%Y/%m/%d')
print(type(df_2_1.dt.year))
water_date = df_1['SampDay']
water_month = df_1['SampMonth']
df_1.where((df_1['SampDay'] == df_2_1.dt.day) and (df_1['SampMonth'] == df_2_1.dt.month))
```
and get the bug said that 'Can only compare identically-labeled series objects'
second attempt:
```for x in water_date:
for y in water_month:
if [x == (df_2_1.dt.day)] and [y ==(df_2_1.dt.month)]:
print(1)
else:
print(2)
I know some of the data in the first excel can not be found in the second excel, but I do not know why I only get one. I am new to Python. Just forgive the naive problems I have made.