I have a data like this;
df <- data.frame(cat_col = c('Avansas Paper Clps','avansas paper clips','AVANSAS PAPER CLIPS','Avansas Paper Clips',
'Avansas stplr','avnss stpler','Avansas Stapler','White Block note','block notes white','Colorful papers',
'Color paper'))
df
cat_col
<chr>
1 Avansas Paper Clps
2 avansas paper clips
3 AVANSAS PAPER CLIPS
4 Avansas Paper Clips
5 Avansas stplr
6 avnss stpler
7 Avansas Stapler
8 White Block note
9 block notes white
10 Colorful papers
11 Color paper
entries, obviously written with typos. I want to make them unified with high similarity. So my expected output is ;
cat_col unified
<chr> <dbl>
1 Avansas Paper Clps 1
2 avansas paper clips 1
3 AVANSAS PAPER CLIPS 1
4 Avansas Paper Clips 1
5 Avansas stplr 2
6 avnss stpler 2
7 Avansas Stapler 2
8 White Block note 3
9 block notes white 3
10 Colorful papers 4
11 Color paper 4
it can be a hard question and not highly related with programming, but I run out of the solutions.
Thanks in advance