I'm trying to run the Nuxt3 app but when I'm trying to run npm run dev then this error showing in my console: ERROR Cannot start nuxt: Context is not available
Anyone have face the same type of issue and how to fix that.
I'm trying to run the Nuxt3 app but when I'm trying to run npm run dev then this error showing in my console: ERROR Cannot start nuxt: Context is not available
Anyone have face the same type of issue and how to fix that.
I had this same issue but the problem was that I was trying to use Nuxt/Vue specific functionality in a .ts file.
I was abstracting some of the lengthier functions and computed objects into a composition file, specifically import { useNuxtApp } from '#imports' and const { $store } = useNuxtApp(). The .ts file has no Nuxt context so these imports and functions just won't work there!
Might you be experiencing something similar?
I had same issue, when i try generated app for production "npm run generate".
Most likely its a version issue, update nuxt to "3.0.0-rc.8"