How long will it take to get Google OAuth authorization?

Viewed 66

I want to solve the problem appearing "Unverified apps" on my app because of google OAuth.

I received mail from google(API OAuth Dev Verification) as below.

enter image description here

So, I replied "Please proceed with option 1." amount two weeks ago. But, there was no response..

What else can I do? Or is there only a way to wait?

Is there a way to ask Google separately?

Thanks

1 Answers

Applying for verification is not a quick process.

Once you have completed all the requirements. You must then submit it for verification. It can take anywhere from a week to a month, to get a response.

Yes the only thing to do is wait google will let you know if there are any issues with your application.

There is no direct contact as for more information. If you haven't heard anything after a month you could send it again.

enter image description here

Just make sure you have meet all the requirments.

Related