When opening zsh on the normal terminal I have no errors, while when I open it on vscode I get this:
z4h: core parameters have unexpectedly changed
Expected:
ZDOTDIR=/Users/*******
Found:
ZDOTDIR=/var/folders/0f/**************/T/vscode-zsh
Restore the parameters or restart Zsh with exec zsh.
Restore the parameters or restart Zsh with exec zsh.
I installed zsh with z4h and for a while it worked well. Then it started showing this error randomly.
PS: I tried restarting Zsh with exec zsh.
EDIT: Tried to create the folder "/var/folders/0f/******/T/vscode-zsh" and paste the files in /Users/ in there as suggested but it still didn't work. Then in that folder, in the .zshrc I tried editing a part of it from this
if [[ "$VSCODE_INJECTION" == "1" ]]; then
if [[ $options[norcs] = off && -f $USER_ZDOTDIR/.zshrc ]]; then
VSCODE_ZDOTDIR=$ZDOTDIR
ZDOTDIR=$USER_ZDOTDIR
. $USER_ZDOTDIR/.zshrc
ZDOTDIR=$VSCODE_ZDOTDIR
fi
if [[ -f $USER_ZDOTDIR/.zsh_history ]]; then
HISTFILE=$USER_ZDOTDIR/.zsh_history
fi
fi
to this:
if [[ "$VSCODE_INJECTION" == "1" ]]; then
if [[ $options[norcs] = off && -f $USER_ZDOTDIR/.zshrc ]]; then
VSCODE_ZDOTDIR=$ZDOTDIR
ZDOTDIR=$USER_ZDOTDIR
. $USER_ZDOTDIR/.zshrc
ZDOTDIR=$USER_ZDOTDIR
fi
if [[ -f $USER_ZDOTDIR/.zsh_history ]]; then
HISTFILE=$USER_ZDOTDIR/.zsh_history
fi
fi
When in vscode the first time I opened a new terminal it worked, but after that the file was again the same as the fist one and creating another terminal would give the same error.
