I have the following data in MongoDB. Based alone on an id that I have available how can I retrieve all other entries where the player matches the player for my current id.
For example : find who the player for id 12 is, search all other entries that match that player name and return a list of all of them.
[
{_id: '62ecdf342f1193134043964c', id: '12', player: 'David Beckham', team: 'Manchester United'},
{_id: '62ecdf342f1193134043965c', id: '17', player: 'Cristiano Rolando', team: 'Manchester United'},
{_id: '62ecdf342f1193134043966c', id: '22', player: 'Cristiano Rolando', team: 'Juventus'},
{_id: '62ecdf342f1193134043967c', id: '42', player: 'David Beckham', team: 'Real Madrid'},
]
This is the code that I'm using to retrieve the one single entry that matches a specific id and then I'd also like to get the related entries.
export async function getStaticProps({ params }) {
const { db } = await connectToDatabase();
const jerseyA = await db
.collection("Jerseys")
.find({ id: params.jersey })
.sort()
.toArray();
const jersey = JSON.parse(JSON.stringify(jerseyA))[0];
return { props: { jersey } };
}