I’m currently trying to figure out how to change the position of an animation in a state.
I have a GameObject with a SpriteRenderer attached to the scene. The object also has an AnimationController. The state machine behind the controller has 3 states (without “AnyState”). An idle state, a state A and a state B with transitions: idle -> A -> B -> idle.
The animation of A is placed in the right side of the screen. So once the state machine runs, A is played on the right and B is played in the same position. But I want to play B on the left side of the screen. Is there any way to actually access the animations attached to states and position it accordingly?
I think I might be able to translate the object via script but I think it would require a lot of adjustments until it looks solid. I hope there’s an easier way.