I'm trying to return only a specific value from the "data" key in this response that I'm currently working with:
{
"dataset": {
"id": 49333506,
"dataset_code": "YMAB",
"database_code": "QOR",
"name": "Y-mAbs Therapeutics Inc. (YMAB) Option Earnings Crush, Liquidity, and Volatility Ratings",
"description": "Option Earnings Crush, Liquidity, and Volatility Ratings for Y-mAbs Therapeutics Inc. (YMAB). All time periods are measured in calendar days. See documentation for methodology.",
"refreshed_at": "2022-08-05 21:20:34 UTC",
"newest_available_date": "2022-08-05",
"oldest_available_date": "2020-02-12",
"column_names": [
"Date",
"EarningsCrushRate",
"CalendarDaysUntilEarnings",
"TradingDaysUntilEarnings",
"LiquidityRating",
"HasLeapOptions",
"HasWeeklyOptions",
"Iv30Rank",
"Iv30Percentile",
"Iv30Rating",
"Iv60Rank",
"Iv60Percentile",
"Iv60Rating",
"Iv90Rank",
"Iv90Percentile",
"Iv90Rating",
"Iv360Rank",
"Iv360Percentile",
"Iv360Rating"
],
"frequency": "daily",
"type": "Time Series",
"premium": true,
"limit": null,
"transform": null,
"column_index": null,
"start_date": "2020-02-12",
"end_date": "2022-08-05",
"data": [
[
"2022-08-05",
null,
null,
null,
2.0,
0.0,
0.0,
0.1437,
0.4286,
0.3706,
0.1686,
0.4762,
0.3936,
0.1379,
0.4502,
0.4129,
0.107,
0.5152,
0.4657
],
I only want to return the date, and a single value at a time from the "data": [ key that's within "dataset": {.
Here's the code I have so far, but am stuck as to make this happen:
r = requests.get(url=f"https://data.nasdaq.com/api/v3/datasets/QOR/{symbol}/data.json?api_key={apikey}")
d = r.json()
dataset = d['dataset_data']
data = dataset['data']
column_names = dataset['column_names']
date = column_names[0]
ercrush = column_names[1]
calendar = column_names[2]
tradingdays = column_names[3]
liquidity = column_names[4]
leaps = column_names[5]
weeklies = column_names[6]
ivrank30 = column_names[7]
ivper30 = column_names[8]
ivrate30 = column_names[9]
ivrank60 = column_names[10]
ivper60 = column_names[11]
ivrate60 =column_names[12]
ivrank90 = column_names[13]
ivper90 = column_names[14]
ivrank90 = column_names[15]
ivrank360= column_names[16]
ivper360 = column_names[17]
ivrank360 = column_names[18]
values = data[0]
For example - I'm only trying to return the Date, defined as column_names[0] paired with the value of "2022-08-05" that's within "data": [ , etc.
How would I go about doing this?
Thanks so much for any help.