React native simple firebase push notification isn't working, causing Pod failure or build fail even pod install successful with modular_headers=>true

Viewed 84

enter image description hereReact native simple firebase push notification isn't working, causing Pod failure or build fail even pod install successful with modular_headers=>true , somehow I manage to run the build with downgrading firebase package but that cause appinitialize faliure or an error says : Error: No Firebase App '[DEFAULT]' has been created - call firebase.initializeApp(). I have tried all possible solutions but I don't know what cause the issue on IOS. here is an image when I install pods and with modular_headers=>true it causes build failure. Packages that I have installed are:"@react-native-firebase/app": "^15.2.0" and "@react-native-firebase/messaging": "^15.2.0" Updated Somehow I manage to install pods by adding pod 'Firebase', :modular_headers => true pod 'FirebaseCore', :modular_headers => true pod 'GoogleUtilities', :modular_headers => true $RNFirebaseAsStaticFramework = true in my pod files and Build completed successfully, now the issue remains is when I build project causes the issue on Code side which is ERROR Error: No Firebase App '[DEFAULT]' has been created - call firebase.initializeApp()

Any Help will be appreciated, Thanks

0 Answers
Related