:( Application Error when trying to deploy docker-compose app in azure app service

Viewed 148

I am trying to deploy a Django application on the azure app service using docker-compose, I already pushed two images to ACR and when I executed the docker-compose.yml on my computer everything worked fine, but when I deploy the app and visit the URL it only shows the next message:

":( Application Error If you are the application administrator, you can access the diagnostic resources."

I also searched in the deployment center logs for any kind of info but there is only this message

"Failed to load container logs: Resource containerlog of type text not found"

any idea how can I fix it?

this is my docker-compose.yml

services:
  web:
    image: zaito.azurecr.io/backgroundtasks:latest
    command: uwsgi --http "0.0.0.0:8000" --protocol uwsgi --module zaitoTasksApi.wsgi --master --processes 4 --threads 2 
    volumes:
      - static_volume:/usr/src/app/static
      - media_volume:/usr/src/app/media
    expose:
      - "8000"
  nginx:
    image: zaito.azurecr.io/nginx:django
    restart: always
    volumes:
      - static_volume:/usr/src/app/static
      - media_volume:/usr/src/app/media
    ports:
      - "80:80"
    depends_on:
      - web
volumes:
  media_volume:
  static_volume:
0 Answers
Related