Highcharts error when loading data table throw export module

Viewed 61

I'm using Highcharts to represent data and want to use the export-data module to show/hide data table below chart.

Apparently, I'm using all the required scripts in the correct order:

<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.5.1.min.js"></script>
<script src="https://code.highcharts.com/highcharts.js"></script>
<script src="https://code.highcharts.com/modules/boost.js"></script>
<script src="https://code.highcharts.com/modules/series-label.js"></script>
<script src="https://code.highcharts.com/modules/exporting.js"></script>
<script src="https://code.highcharts.com/modules/export-data.js"></script>
<script src="https://code.highcharts.com/modules/accessibility.js"></script>

After these calls, I code the chart in an usual way, using just basic options: title, axis, series...

Everything works fine at loading the chart, but when I click on "View data table", the table actually is shown, but the js console shows an error:

export-data.src.js:488 Uncaught TypeError: b.closest is not a function
    at export-data.src.js:488:33
    at NodeList.forEach (<anonymous>)
    at f.<anonymous> (export-data.src.js:487:17)
    at highcharts.src.js:1654:25
    at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
    at x (highcharts.src.js:1651:17)
    at f.d.toggleDataTable (export-data.src.js:1208:21)
    at f.onclick (export-data.src.js:1252:25)
    at HTMLLIElement.onclick (exporting.src.js:2065:45)

Line No. 488 at export-data-src.js is this: Code lines from Highcharts export-data-src.js module

After this error happens, I can't hide the data-table or update it through js functions.

0 Answers
Related