307 Internal Redirect Non-Authoritative-Reason: DNS

Viewed 201

I search everywhere I found 0 information about this specific redirect.

I have app that I need to use "HTTP" to function, recently chrome started to redirect my app to HTTPS automatically, and If I put HTTPS to HTTP code in my app it cause infinite loop.

My app is not on the HSTS preload domain list, my app and server have no redirect code to HTTPS.

Request URL: http://4444.com/z.txt
Request Method: GET
Status Code: 307 Internal Redirect (from disk cache)
Referrer Policy: strict-origin-when-cross-origin
Cross-Origin-Resource-Policy: Cross-Origin
Location: https://4444.com/z.txt
Non-Authoritative-Reason: DNS

This does not happen on any other browser other than chrome.

Does that mean chrome is targeting my host's dns to make sure all website hosted on the DNS is HTTPS?

If yes I think this is very bad move from google as I can't find any announcement by google that they will start forcing https on websites. This could break many non https sites without prior warning.

If not what can I do to fix this issue?

Thanks

2 Answers

Did you access websites using VPN? VPN server seems able to force http to https

I encountered the same problem just like you, and that situation didn't happen all the time, sometimes when I open another window as incognito mode, the redirect disappeared!Sooooo Annoying:(

And I just tried another way, it seemed to work fine with me!

go to : chrome://net-internals/#dns, and click Clear host cache , then refresh your page, the redirect will be gone!

Related