I have created 3 different for loops that will generate a dataframe for each month in the original dataset. I now want to save these dataframes into an excel file, with a separate sheet for each month, that will include each of the 3 dataframes from the 3 different for loops.
For example, in the February sheet, I want to have 3 tables (t1_month from 1st for loop, t2_month from second for loop, and t3_month from 3rd for loop. For each month, I want to have one sheet with these 3 dataframes.
What's the best way to do this? I've tried using another for loop that takes every month and it pulls out every one of the 3 dataframes for that month and saves it to its own sheet, but can't figure out how to write it correctly so that it outputs in the format I need. Each of the 3 for loops are using a different source dataframe.