I build WebView app using android studio. we can chat feature in my website. I want to get push notification for chat messages. How can I get? Please help me. Thank you!
I build WebView app using android studio. we can chat feature in my website. I want to get push notification for chat messages. How can I get? Please help me. Thank you!
Setup Firebase Cloud Messaging in App
Get a Firebase device token and associate it with a user on the server.
Get your-app-firebase-adminsdk-aaaa-aaaaaaaaaa.json from Firebase Console and upload to your website
Python Example for sending message by Firebase Device Token
import firebase_admin # pip3 install firebase-admin
from firebase_admin import credentials, messaging
firebase_admin.initialize_app(credentials.Certificate(
"./your-app-firebase-adminsdk-aaaa-aaaaaaaaaa.json"))
def send_notification(token, title, message):
msg = messaging.Message(token=token, notification=messaging.Notification(title, message),
data={"title": title, "message": message})
print('Done:', messaging.send(msg))
if __name__ == "__main__":
token = "qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxc:Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
send_notification(token, "Title", "Body")
don't forget to add access to notifications in the app