Hello I have this code to create a circular bitmap, but I also want to draw a circle around this circular bitmap.
I mean like the circular bitmap inside and a tiny colored stroke around the circular bitmap. I have tryed different solutions but the circle doesn't get draw normally. The bitmap will be used as a marker in a MapView instance.
Here is my code (this was a test code to try to draw a black circle under the circular bitmap)
public static Bitmap convertToCircularBitmap(Bitmap bitmap) {
final Bitmap output = Bitmap.createBitmap(bitmap.getWidth(), bitmap.getHeight(), Bitmap.Config.ARGB_8888);
final Canvas canvas = new Canvas(output);
final Paint paint = new Paint();
final Rect rect = new Rect(0, 0, bitmap.getWidth(), bitmap.getHeight());
final RectF rectF = new RectF(rect);
paint.setAntiAlias(true);
canvas.drawARGB(0, 0, 0, 0);
canvas.drawOval(rectF, paint);
paint.setXfermode(new PorterDuffXfermode(PorterDuff.Mode.SRC_IN));
canvas.drawBitmap(bitmap, rect, rect, paint);
final Paint p = new Paint();
final Rect r = new Rect(0, 0, bitmap.getWidth() + 10, bitmap.getHeight() + 10);
final RectF rF = new RectF(rect);
p.setColor(Color.BLACK);
canvas.drawOval(rF, p);
bitmap.recycle();
return output;
}
Thank you!