I use invokescript in C# to call on SetCoords and it seems like everything's working fine until it runs into the "getRegularPolygon" line. I can't find any documentation for the method but I got the second half of the SetCoords function from this: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/bingmaps/v8-web-control/map-control-concepts/spatial-math-module-examples/geolocation-accuracy-circle-example Other places I've looked for answers say something about "getelementbyid" but that doesn't seem to apply here.
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title></title>
<meta charset="utf-8" http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge" />
<script type='text/javascript' src='http://www.bing.com/api/maps/mapcontrol?callback=GetMap&key={mykey}' async defer></script>
<script type='text/javascript' async defer>
var map, infobox, pushpin, radius;
var centerlattitude = 0.0;
var centerlongitude = 0.0;
function GetMap() {
var center = new Microsoft.Maps.Location(centerlattitude, centerlongitude);
map = new Microsoft.Maps.Map('#myMap', { center: center, zoom: 20 });
pushpin = new Microsoft.Maps.Pushpin(new Microsoft.Maps.Location(centerlattitude, centerlongitude + 0.0005), { draggable: true });
map.entities.push(pushpin);
Microsoft.Maps.Events.addHandler(pushpin, 'changed', getNewCenter);
}
function SetCoords(lat, long, rad) {
centerlattitude = lat;
centerlongitude = long;
radius = rad;
GetMap();
var path = Microsoft.Maps.SpatialMath.getRegularPolygon(center, radius*1000, 8, Microsoft.Maps.SpatialMath.Meters);
var poly = new Microsoft.Maps.Polygon(path);
map.entities.push(poly);
}
</body>
</html>