I have two dataframes like the below:
DF1:
| col1 | col2 |
|---|---|
| 22 | yes |
| 22 | no |
| 24 | yes |
| 22 | no |
| 27 | no |
DF2:
| col1 | col2 |
|---|---|
| 28 | yes |
| 22 | no |
| 29 | yes |
| 22 | yes |
| 27 | yes |
I want to concat both dataframes, so that I end up with the below. I don't want to join the dataframes on col1, as that doubles the number of columns. I just want to combine the dataframe vertically if they share a common value on "col1." Any help on this?
DF3:
| col1 | col2 |
|---|---|
| 22 | yes |
| 22 | no |
| 22 | no |
| 22 | no |
| 22 | yes |
| 27 | no |
| 27 | yes |