I am completely new to Karate and had a question regarding the karate-config.js file.
I understand it is the first to run as "config" for all the scripts- sort of global settings.
What I have written are a few test cases that require different "setup" steps that cannot be done in the Background (what I understand runs after karate-config.js) for each test scenario.
I have two Feature files with scenarios in them. One of the feature file requires this setup from the karate-config.js. The other Feature file doesn't. Right now the setup is running for both Feature files when I only want it to run for the first one.
I was thinking I could tag each Feature file with a unique tag and use an If statement in karate-config.js to only run if this tag is present. However, that likely won't work since the Feature files don't get accessed until after karate-config.js is traversed right?
Is there a way to get this done?
Sorry if the description is long.