Launching lib/main.dart on iPhone 13 in debug mode...
lib/main.dart:1
Xcode build done. 4.0s
Failed to build iOS app
Error output from Xcode build:
↳
2022-07-29 16:06:43.628 xcodebuild[13516:6587696] Requested but did not find extension point with identifier Xcode.IDEKit.ExtensionSentinelHostApplications for extension Xcode.DebuggerFoundation.AppExtensionHosts.watchOS of plug-in com.apple.dt.IDEWatchSupportCore
2022-07-29 16:06:43.628 xcodebuild[13516:6587696] Requested but did not find extension point with identifier Xcode.IDEKit.ExtensionPointIdentifierToBundleIdentifier for extension Xcode.DebuggerFoundation.AppExtensionToBundleIdentifierMap.watchOS of plug-in com.apple.dt.IDEWatchSupportCore
** BUILD FAILED **
Xcode's output:
↳
Writing result bundle at path:
/var/folders/bw/tjsx710n72967mmwkx1g78p80000gn/T/flutter_tools.EaTTtg/flutter_ios_build_temp_dirE4C8sG/temporary_xcresult_bundle
Error: unable to locate asset entry in pubspec.yaml: "fonts/Arima-Regular.ttf".
Failed to package /Users//Desktop/development/flutter apps/learn.
Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code
note: Using new build system
note: Planning
note: Build preparation complete
note: Building targets in dependency order
Result bundle written to path:
/var/folders/bw/tjsx710n72967mmwkx1g78p80000gn/T/flutter_tools.EaTTtg/flutter_ios_build_temp_dirE4C8sG/temporary_xcresult_bundle
Could not build the application for the simulator.
Error launching application on iPhone 13.
Exited
This problem always confronts me, no matter what I try to do or what code I write, what is the solution?
Always only when I turn on the device for the first time does the simulator work so even if I stopped programming, I would keep the simulator open for days until I finish the code because if I close it will not work again and I will not see my code result. it's for me a big problem please help me