I am trying to use the 9 DOF 2 CLICK library to program the gyroscope of the board and the management of the FIFO memory but I couldn't find it. I tried to dowload the library from the official site and I found a link to dowload a package with (apprantly) all the necessary files. But this file cames in the format .mpkg . To open that I thind out that is necessary to use a package manager from MIKROE. But this package manager sad that I need the mikroC PRO for ARM, but it cost $320 and I not able to pay for that. Here is the link to dowload the package: https://libstock.mikroe.com/projects/view/3254/9dof-2-click
So I tried to dowload a free software called NECTOStudio, but in the list of library packages the 9 DOF 2 CLICK are not included. The last thing that I tried was to get this library from the github page of MIKROE but there is just the library for PIS32 microcontrollers and when I dowload the library and the drives theres still meassing files, but I need it for STM32 anyway .
Here is the link of the github: https://github.com/MikroElektronika/mikrosdk_click_v2/tree/master/clicks/9dof2/lib/src
Would be really helpful to know if someone have overcome this problem or could help me with that.