CKEditor5 simple upload adapter with Imgur API error

Viewed 81

i am developing a webpage with Angular and using CKeditor5 for a part of the web (news editor). I am using a custom Ckeditor5 build with Simple Upload Adapter built - in, and i have register an application in Imgur to upload there the images from the simple upload adapter. The thing is that I don´t know how to properly configure the request, since I have tried with everything I know and imgur keeps throwing me some POST 429 error. This is the configuration that my ckeditor5 instace is running on, how would I modify this to make it work? I thought that with the Client-ID I would be ready to go but..

public editorConfig = {
simpleUpload: {
  // The URL that the images are uploaded to.
  uploadUrl: "https://api.imgur.com/3/image",
  // Headers sent along with the XMLHttpRequest to the upload server.
  headers: {
    'Authorization': 'Client-ID XXXXXXXX'
  }
  

}

};

Thank you very much in advance, I have been like days looking for this but without getting it work.

0 Answers
Related