How do I custom-edit React bootstrap components?

Viewed 31

This thread does not answer my question: How to customize a component on React Bootstrap

What am I asking for is not how to merely add custom css, and change a few colors. I am asking about how do I get rid of the controls and indicators, and then create a new slider component for the carousel that would control the slides, or move the controls and indicators beneath the carousel.

This is what I want to do: Carousel and thumbnail slider

How do I custom-build this thumbnail slider into the bootstrap carousel without even having access to the HTML? I don't understand how am I supposed to do this? From React bootstrap, I can only import the BsCarousel.Item. How do I get rid of the controls and indicators, and should I even do that, or should I somehow move them beneath the body, and if so, how do I move them? How do I go about doing this?

0 Answers
Related