How to learn writing a v8 dynamic link library for `rust_v8`?

Viewed 50

I want to compile it using the latest version :librusty_v8_release_aarch64-linux-android.a. But my programming background is weak.

My purpose

I want to compile deno into android, and then use the function of deno FFI Type, but librusty_v8_release_aarch64-linux-android.a has not been updated in rust_v8:V0.42.1. The new deno FFI Type cannot be used in android, so I want to compile the new dynamic link library, how can I do it?

I tried

I have tried to use the rust_v8 binding containing android in a higher version of deno, but it also fails to compile, and the prompt: v8 dynamic link library function is incomplete.

Further information here: https://github.com/denoland/rusty_v8/issues/1045

1 Answers

fine! The above problem is the problem I compile on the x86 architecture. When I switch to the arm64 architecture, there is no such problem. It should be a problem with creating V8 snapshots.

Related