an exercise that is not so easy for me. Let me explain briefly: I want to generate/simulate drone-generated GPS coordinates by interpolating between two points(only A is known). That is, knowing the initial lat and long coordinates, the drone speed and the same direction, and the frames obtained for each pair of points (150 frames), how can I compute the distance (in meters) and transform it back into GPS coordinates (lat and long). In simple words, I have point A with lat and long coordinates (for example: 37.537215, 15.068894 ), I have a constant speed of 1 meter per second, and the number of frames (30 per second). Not knowing point B, how do I generate these GPS coordinates between these two points? Thank you in advance for your answer.
My starting point:
Frame Lat Long
1 37.537215 15.068894
A = (37.537215, 15.068894)
v = 1
fps = 30
dist_a = row['Frame'] * v / fps
dist_b = ???