I have an account on bluehost and want to be able to read records instantly from phpmyadmin through php. I have already checked that the TTL is 4 hours to update to the website. Although it doesn't always take this long. I was wondering how to get around this to where I can read my database in phpmyadmin and run CRUD commands instantly to phpmyadmin.
Is there a tutorial on how to handle this delay in time to read data from phpmyadmin (like storing data locally and updating it later by an ID) in xcode-swift, in php, or if there is a setting in bluehost to decrease this time from 4 hours...
Or if there is an option to export directly from phpmyadmin. not sure why it takes so long if phpmyadmin can run it instantly.
This is my website:
https://mlbroadvisions.com/service.php
the connection between phpmyadmin and this website that's reading my data is slow. Is this because of TTL DNS propagation or can I improve this connection spead?