I manage an order table with several products in one column and prices in another (range H8:O, I8:J is merged).
Each product can be sold by different suppliers, so the price of a product can vary.
I would like to do a conditional formatting in the price column to know all the time the most expensive and the least expensive price of each product (most expensive in red and least expensive in green).
I tried several formulas but it doesn't work just one seems close to the desired result, here it is:
=N8=ARRAYFORMULA(MAX(SI(NB.SI($H$8:$H;$H8:$H)>1=VRAI;$N$8:$N)))
=N8=ARRAYFORMULA(MAX(IF(COUNTIF($H$8:$H,$H8:$H)>1=TRUE,$N$8:$N)))
Here is a screenshot of the result obtained with this formula:
I tried a formula that identifies product by product, I find the maximum amount in the column but it colors all the same amounts in the column.
=$N8=MAXIFS($N$8:$N;$H$8:$H;"POELE")
Here is what it gives:
Here is a screenshot of the result I would like:
Thanks in advance for your help.




