The executable I'm creating with Pyinstaller works only on my device even I'm creating a certificate (MacOS)

Viewed 31

I'm a python's beginner, I wrote a program and I tried to transform it to an executable, so I used Pyinstaller and everything worked until I tried to share my app to the other MacOS devices, it doesn't want to work, so when I tried this solution from this guy's problem :

Pyinstaller error: 'SystemError: codesign failure!' on macOS

that seems someway he have the same issue, so I created a certificate and trying this command in terminal:

pyinstaller --windowed --osx-entitlements-file Info.plist --codesign-identity Ahmed --add-data="fichier référence des prix.xlsx:." --add-data="Réf_productible1.csv:." --add-data="courbe1.xlsx:." app12.py

but this time I can't even open it in my device showing the following message:

It means impossible to open the application

And the terminal was like that:

enter image description here

the file 'Info.plist' contain the following code :

I add that am really beginner on IT and python so I'm learning everyday.

`

<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
    <key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
    <string>com.goe.lorient.app12</string>
    <key>CFBundleName</key>
    <string>app12</string>
</dict>
</plist>

`

Thank you.

0 Answers
Related