I'm using vue2-datepicker to represent starting and ending time of meeting in a company. In our backend we store the dates in "YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm" format but when we get the data, we convert it on the mounted() hook in "DD-MM-YYYY HH:mm" because in our country this is the correct way to represent the date.
I'm using the same method for all the datepickers but this one bothers me with HH:mm.
When the data comes from API, I use a function called "responseDateTimeFormatter" which slices the YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm formatted date and converts into the one I mentioned earlier.
When I post the data, I also use requestDateTimeFormatter to convert it again as YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm to be stored on database.
Here is the problem, after I convert the data into the format that I want, the <date-picker>s are all empty. Even though their format attribute is set to same one with my date's.
Here are my codes:
DatePicker:
<date-picker ref="startDatepicker" id="startDate" name="startDate" v-model="meeting.startDate" :first-day-of-week="1" type="datetime" format="DD-MM-YYYY HH:mm" @change="startDateClick" :disabled-date="disableStartDate" :time-picker-options="timePickerOptions"></date-picker>
After I convert the data the v-model looks as follows
meetingStartDate = 30-07-2022 09:30
As I explained earlier, it is in YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm format when it came from response.
I convert it with responseFormatter function below;
responseTimeFormatter(dateTime) {
var day = dateTime.slice(8, 10);
var month = dateTime.slice(5, 7);
var year = dateTime.slice(0, 4);
var time = dateTime.slice(11, 16);
return day + "-" + month + "-" + year + " " + time;
},
Here is my then() block;
.then((response) => {
this.meeting = response
console.log("MEETING", this.meeting)
this.meeting.startDate = this.responseTimeFormatter(response.startDate)
console.log("Start Date", this.meeting.startDate)
this.meeting.endDate = this.responseTimeFormatter(response.endDate)
console.log("End Date", this.meeting.endDate)
})
So after all these, meeting.startDate is in the right format. The v-model of the DatePicker above is in the right format (same with the format attribute of the date picker) but still I am not seeing the date in my date-picker. It is empty. 
There is no problem when I use it without HH:mm but in datetime format it gives me this problem. Is there anyone have experienced this problem? What is the solution? Thanks in advance.