Action in controller
Method GetById is the same as the Find method and EntityUpdate == Update
public IActionResult CategoryStatus(int id)
{
var data = cm.GetById(id);
if (data.CategoryStatus)
{
data.CategoryStatus = false;
}
else
{
data.CategoryStatus = true;
}
cm.EntityUpdate(data);
return RedirectToAction("Index");
}
I want to call this action from razor view with ajax, can anyone help , thanks.
I add some parts of razor view just in case
<a href="/Admin/Category/CategoryStatus/@item.CategoryID"
class="btn btn-outline-success btn-sm"
onclick="return functionConfirm(this)">
Aktivləşdir
</a>
<script>
function functionConfirm(event) {
swal({
title: 'Are you sure?',
text: "You will not be able to recover this item!",
type: 'warning',
showCancelButton: true,
cancelButtonText: 'No',
cancelButtonClass: 'btn btn-danger',
showConfirmButton: true,
confirmButtonText: 'Yes',
confirmButtonClass: 'btn btn-success'
}, function (isConfirm) {
if (isConfirm) {
$.ajax({//I need your help here
type: "GET",
url: '/Admin/Category/CategoryStatus',
success: function (msg) {
console.log(msg);
},
error: function (req, status, error) {
console.log(msg);
}
});
return true;
} else {
return false;
}
});
return false;
}