Is there any straightforward way in Flutter that I could display an image each frame whose pixel data is directly controlled by logic in the program? As an analogy, in Java, we have the BufferedImage whose pixel data can be directly manipulated by the programmer and can be updated in the display each frame. Or in SDL, we can make a surface whose pixel data is a read/write-able region of memory to achieve a similar effect. Is there anything remotely similar in Flutter? The next-best thing I can find so far in Flutter is constructing a BMP image as a Uint8List and passing it to Image.memory, but this function seems to take a considerable amount of time (10-20 ms?) to construct even a very small viewable image from the raw data before it appears on-screen. Before this it is simply blank, which would cause flickering in any real application. I am also concerned with how slow it is even for small images, which may render techniques like double-buffering, which may resolve flickering, still unhelpful for larger images. Is there anything like a way to modify the underlying image data of an Image object, so I can change the raw pixel data without needing to construct a whole new Image?