I’m learning UML and have the following diagram:
I am confused between b or d answer. Can anyone explain which is the right one?
I’m learning UML and have the following diagram:
I am confused between b or d answer. Can anyone explain which is the right one?
The sequence diagram shows exchanges of messages performed between objects represented as lifelines. By the way, the diagram is formally incorrect, as the class name should be preceeded by a :, to show that it’s an object of that class.
The message, when it has the signature of a method correspond to a method of the receiving object. The object of class Invoice receives Publish() and Validate(), these would be expected to be methods. The dashed arrow corresponds to return message and not a distinct method.
(The question can in reality not be answered for sure, because in theory, messages could also correspond to signals, which may or may not be implemented as methods).