Excel - export in a new sheet only the cells values that respect a condition

Viewed 66

I'm going to explain my problem.

In the USERS column there are users ID that I have to copy into another Excel sheet only if in the REQUEST column there is the word "Creation", but if, in a later row, the same user ID has in the REQUEST column the word "Elimination", the very same user has to disappear from the second Excel sheet. I've just tried with Pivot table, INDEX, MATCH formula but I don't have success.

enter image description here

1 Answers

Try using FILTER() Function, assuming you are using MS365

enter image description here

• Formula used in cell E2

=FILTER(A2:C5,B2:B5<>"Deletion")

Or,

• Formula used in cell I2

=FILTER(A2:C5,B2:B5="Creation")

Edit --> Excluding Eliminated

enter image description here

• Formula used in cell E2

=FILTER(A2:C7,(B2:B7<>"Deletion")*(B2:B7<>"Eliminated"))

Or,

• Formula used in cell I2

=FILTER(A2:C7,B2:B7="Creation")
Related