I am trying to import another module or package in my databricks delta live tables notebook and I am getting an error saying that %run or any magic command is not supported. Just wondering if there is any other way to import the modules or packages.
I am trying to import another module or package in my databricks delta live tables notebook and I am getting an error saying that %run or any magic command is not supported. Just wondering if there is any other way to import the modules or packages.
As of right now, Delta Live Tables supports installation of libraries via %pip (documentation), so you need to package your code as Python libraries and install it with %pip.
Repos integration is coming...
I could install my own python-packages (that I moved to the DBFS-FileStore before) as well as packages from pip by placing a cell like this at the top of my notebook:
! pip install /dbfs/FileStore/...
and
! pip install openpyxl