`Module not found: 'vue-server-renderer'`

Viewed 83

I am trying to compile my vue component to unit test it.

I added the import { render } from "@vue/server-test-utils"; line at the beginning of my test file. I also run the command npm i --save-dev @vue/server-test-utils which completed successfully. I checked the node_modules folder that the dependency was indeed installed.

enter image description here

But still when I run the test file I am getting the error:

WEBPACK Failed to compile with 1 error(s) Error in ./node_modules/@vue/server-test-utils/dist/vue-server-test-utils.js Module not found: 'vue-server-renderer'

Here I found a similar issue. I tried adding the

chainWebpack: config => {
    config.module
      .rule('vue')
      .use('vue-loader')
      .tap(options => {
        options.isServerBuild = false;
        return options;
      });
  }

to my webpack config, but it did not help.

I am using Vue 2. Maybe someone happened to stumble across this issue and knows a solution?

1 Answers

npm install --save-dev vue-server-renderer @vue/server-test-utils worked.

It seems that we have to install the two packages: the vue-server-renderer and then the @vue/server-test-utils.

Related