Shopware 6 - best practice needed for how to deal with different delivery times

Viewed 75

I would love to sell the same product in different countries but with obvious also different delivery times. Now as I know I am only able to set one value at the product. If I switch through the languages the same value gets translated but I am not able to set another value for France and Germany if you get the picture.

deliverytime

1

Now I would like to ask how to properly deal with different times like 1-2 days in Germany vs. 2-4 days for France.

1 Answers

The delivery time is an entity and the association to said entity isn't conditional to the sales channel at this time. Your best bet is to change the label of the delivery time depending on the language. Under Settings > Shop > Delivery times in the administration you can change the language and set a different label for each language. So for English you could have it say "5 - 10 days" and for Deutsch it could be "1 - 3 days". The Minimum and Maximum fields unfortunately aren't translatable as of today. Maybe it is an option to take the minimum und maximum values between all the translated labels, so in this example Minimum would be 1 and Maximum would be 10.

Related