I have a dataset with parallel time series. The column 'A' depends on columns 'B' and 'C'. The order (and the number) of dependent columns can change. For example:
A B C
2022-07-23 1 10 100
2022-07-24 2 20 200
2022-07-25 3 30 300
How should I transform this data, or how should I build the model so the order of columns 'B' and 'C' ('A', 'B', 'C' vs 'A', C', 'B'`) doesn't change the result? I know about GCN, but I don't know how to implement it. Maybe there are other ways to achieve it.
UPDATE:
I want to generalize my question and make one more example. Let's say we have a matrix as a singe observation (no time series data):
col1 col2 target
0 1 a 20
1 2 a 30
2 3 b 30
3 4 b 40
I would like to predict one value 'target' per each row/instance. Each instance depends on other instances. The order of rows is irrelevant, and the number of rows in each observation can change.