"Ignoring header X-Firebase-Locale" error with firebase auth in flutter in Android Studio Windows

Viewed 1194

I am trying to login and register with email / password in flutter with firebase, despite using a previously written code (with another firebase project) for another project where it worked, now it gives me this problem:

W/System  ( 8080): Ignoring header X-Firebase-Locale because its value was null.
I/System.out( 8080): [okhttp]:check permission begin!
I/System.out( 8080): [okhttp]:not MMS!
I/System.out( 8080): [okhttp]:not Email!
I/System.out( 8080): [OkHttp] sendRequest<<
D/FirebaseAuth( 8080): Notifying id token listeners about user ( nF4jLcbGErOidi4SBqTk1wqXNW53 ).
W/org.project_tm( 8080): Accessing hidden method Ldalvik/system/CloseGuard;->close()V (greylist,core-platform-api, linking, allowed)

I added android:usesCleartextTraffic="true" in the application tag in android > app > main > AndroidManifest.xml and I'm using my phone, which is connected to internet.

I have been trying to solve this problem for a few days, looking at other questions on the Internet, but have not found any solutions.

0 Answers
Related