Is there any possibility to get Logic App Workflow Actions name in .Net C# or using any REST API?

Viewed 79

I am using the Microsoft.Azure.Management.Logic package to get the Azure Logic App and its related details. I need to find all the triggers and actions available in a logic app Workflow.

I could get triggers' names whereas for actions we use this method logicManagementClient.WorkflowRunActions.List(resourceGroupName, workflowName, runName) but this will fetch the actions of a particular run of the logic app but I need the actions of the workflow (I agree that in most cases, both actions are similar unless we edit the actions in the workflow but I don't have the value for the property "runName").

I have tried with this REST API but it displays the action name as a JSON property. Since it is a dynamically named property I couldn't exactly get the actions name, also the structure of the actions object changes according to the condition, and loops specified.

Kindly someone provide some insights on solving this!

0 Answers
Related