I have data in a json file. From this json I produce a progressbar. I search for a javascript/angular solution loading one progressbar row after the other. (row by row)
json file:
jsonArray = [
{
text: 'Show this first',
gradue: 92,
},
{
text: 'Then show this after some millisconds',
gradue: 88,
},
{
text: 'Show this at least after some more milliseconds',
gradue: 81,
}
];
the css code is the following to make progressbar loading from 0 to 92 percent
.percentage {
color: #522003;
font-size: 10px;
font-weight: bold;
margin-right: 0.6rem;
line-height: 9px;
text-align: end;
}
@property --p {
syntax: "<number>";
inherits: true;
initial-value: 0;
}
.skill-progress-fill {
--p: 20;
background: linear-gradient(to right, #e15d10, #f07d3b);
height: 100%;
border-radius: inherit;
animation: animation 4s cubic-bezier(0.28, 1.07, 0.24, 1.01);
width: calc(var(--p) * 1%);
}
@keyframes animation {
0% {
width: 0%;
}
100% {
width: calc(var(--p) * 1%);
}
}
The Anguar HTML file:
<div class="skill-progress-fill" style="--p:{{ percent }}"><span class="percentage">{{ percent }}%</span></div>
Can anybody help for my problem. BTW. I am not searching for a Bootstrap solution.

