What 0a0a0a0a mean here?

Viewed 60

For a quick context: I'm trying to run ffmpeg on aarch64 android, and have the following error:

CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE "/path/to/ffmpeg": "/path/to/libary/libc++_shared.so" has bad ELF magic: 0a0a0a0a

But to me it seems that it has right ELF magic.

First 16 bytes of libc++_shared.so

0000000 177 E L F 002 001 001 \0 \0 \0 \0 \0 \0 \0 \0 \0 0000020

or with readelf:

Magic: 7f 45 4c 46 02 01 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

What am I missing in your opinion? What does 0a0a0a0a mean? If I can interpret the error message I might find a solution. Thx

1 Answers

Was missing libaries:

 0x0000000000000001 (NEEDED)             Shared library: [libm.so]
 0x0000000000000001 (NEEDED)             Shared library: [libc.so]
 0x0000000000000001 (NEEDED)             Shared library: [libdl.so]

Will need some time to compile or just get the libaries needed to check if the solution is indeed this. But this seems straight forward.

Still not understand why got 0a0a0a0a as the error message.

Related