I want to do scrollable text field when I press the button. I want to do text field with button like this O|O|O|O but when I press the button, text field scroll and expanded than other buttons hidden. how can I do that ?
child: SafeArea(
child: Column(
children: <Widget>[
Padding(
padding: EdgeInsets.all(5.0),
child: Row(
children: [
Expanded(
child: MaterialButton(
color: Color(0xFF6A81F9),
shape: const CircleBorder(),
onPressed: () {},
child: const Padding(
padding: EdgeInsets.all(10),
child: Text(
'50',
style: TextStyle(color: Colors.white, fontSize: 24),
),
),
),
),
Expanded(
child: MaterialButton(
color: Color(0xFF6A81F9),
shape: const CircleBorder(),
onPressed: () {},
child: const Padding(
padding: EdgeInsets.all(10),
child: Text(
'100',
style: TextStyle(color: Colors.white, fontSize: 24),
),
),
),
),
Expanded(
child: MaterialButton(
color: Color(0xFF6A81F9),
shape: const CircleBorder(),
onPressed: () {},
child: const Padding(
padding: EdgeInsets.all(10.0),
child: Text(
'150',
style: TextStyle(color: Colors.white, fontSize: 24),
),
),
),
),
Expanded(
child: Container(
padding: const EdgeInsets.symmetric(vertical: 4.0),
margin:
const EdgeInsets.only(left: 15, top: 15, right: 15),
child: TextFormField(
cursorWidth: 2,
decoration: InputDecoration(
labelText: "Other",
fillColor: Colors.white,
border: OutlineInputBorder(
borderRadius: BorderRadius.circular(15.0),
borderSide: BorderSide(),
),
),
),
),
),
],
),
),
I want to do like this example, when I press this button
, this field scroll and open the this field:


