I am supposed to refactor duplicated attributes in Student class. I have Student and Professor classes as below. I am really confused about how to do refactoring with attributes. Should I add a new class, or made modifications in one of the classes. If so, how? I could not understand how to proceed with this to-do.
private final String matrNr;
private final String name;
private final int age;
private int semester;
private final String email;
public Student(String name, int age, String email, String matrNr, int semester) {
this.matrNr = matrNr;
this.name = name;
this.age = age;
this.semester = semester;
this.email = email;
}
public String getEmail() {
return email;
}
public String getName() {
return name;
}
public int getAge() {
return age;
}
public int getSemester() {
return semester;
}
public String getMatrNr() {
return matrNr;
}
public void increaseSemester(){
semester = semester + 1;
}
}
And the professor is a like:
private final String persNr;
private final String name;
private final int age;
private final String email;
public Professor(String name, int age, String email, String persNr) {
this.persNr = persNr;
this.name = name;
this.age = age;
this.email = email;
}
public int getAge() {
return age;
}
public String getName() {
return name;
}
public String getEmail() {
return email;
}
public String getPersNr() {
return persNr;
}
}
Thanks for any kind of helps!