In a sheet of my workbook I have range C8:C104 filled with values from another sheet of my workbook. These number of values can vary from 2 to 96 with no blank cells in between.
Before copying these values to a txt-file I need to auto fill blank cells in this column until the number of non blank cells in the range can be divided by 4.
Example:
C8:C12 contain data => no cells need to be auto filled
C8:C10 contain data => Cells C11 and C12 need to be filled with the text "x" (the rest of the cells in the range stay blank)
Normally Google is my best friend in situations like this, but unfortunately I could not find any Q&A similar to this. I got the part running to copy the cells and sending them as a txt.file by outlook mail, but have no clue how to get the auto fill part up and running yet. Is there anyone who can help me get started, am not very experienced and a bit rusty with my VBA skills?