I have a pandas DataFrame of 8664 rows which contains the following columns of importance to me: EASTVEL , NORTHVEL, Z_NAP, DATE+TIME. Definitions of the columns are:
- EASTVEL = Flow of current where min(-) values are west and plus(+) values are east.
- NORTHVEL = Flow of current where min(-) values are south and plus(+) values are north.
- Z_NAP = Depth of water
- DATE+TIME = Date + time in this format: 2021-11-17 10:00:00
Now the problem that I encouter is the following: I want to generate a plot with EASTVEL on the x-axis and Z_NAP on the y-axis within the timeframe of 2021-11-17 10:00:00 untill 2021-11-17 12:00:00 (I already created a df frame_3_LW that only contains those values). However because I have so many values I get a plot like you see below. However I would like just one line describing the course of EASTVEL against Z_NAP. That way it will be way more clear. Can anybody help me with that?



